Organizing supplies for a major mine or construction project, large event, or new mini storage business? If you are in need of a large quantity of shipping containers or custom modified containers, ContainerWest can help.
For information on pricing and lead time for large orders, please submit a quote request or call us at 1-800-561-9530.
We have an extensive inventory of new and used shipping containers and can often satisfy bulk orders of basic containers immediately from existing stock.
If sufficient stock is unavailable, we will leverage our established supplier network to source the required quantity of containers at the best price available for your timeline.
For factory-built special orders the lead time varies depending on the product, quantity and current economic conditions. Most orders start arriving within 2 to 4 months.
We have the resources and experience to handle bulk orders up to 500 units.
Let our buying power, container experience and logistics expertise work for you.
Please submit a quote request or call us to discuss your project needs.
ContainerWest has been in the container business since 1977 and over this time we have established:
An extensive supplier network that allows us to…
- Reduce supply risk in an industry prone to economic impacts
- Negotiate preferred rates and terms
- Establish quality criteria for the products we order
- Source custom and specialty products
- Decrease lead time, even on specialty containers
Container & Logistics Expertise that allows us to…
- Inspect & repair containers to ensure cargoworthy status
- Provide export surveys – certifying containers for export
- Coordinate delivery of containers to even the most remote sites
Large Order Examples
400 units to VANOC for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
Comprising of both basic containers and units that were custom modified by ContainerWest. These units included:
· Storage buildings with insulation, heat and electrical
· Equipment preparation spaces for various sport teams
· Temperature controlled enclosures for sensitive race timing equipment
500 units to a mine development site in the Canadian Arctic
· Gathered required number and type of units as specified by the client
· Inspected all units for cargoworthy status, and provided export surveys
· Coordinated delivery of all units to customer site, for transport via barge
*ContainerWest does not provide freight forwarding or rail transport services.