These fully insulated units maintain comfortable internal temperatures all year round and provide a desirable and versatile working environment. Available in a 20′ or 40′ length container to fit your needs and site.
Providing additional security for high value equipment, this unit appears as a plain container when fully closed, the man door and window hidden behind the container doors. A steel padlock enclosure box on the container doors provides extra security in the field. Forklift pockets and corner castings make moving and stacking units easy. As with all our containers, these units are durable, secure, wind and water tight, and fire resistant.
- Lined interior creates a desirable working environment
- Fully insulated for northern climates
- Man door installed in the hidden wall
- 2′ x 3′ sliding window installed in the hidden wall – lets light and fresh air in
- 60 Amp, 120 / 220 Volt electrical panel
- Several electrical outlets to provide flexibility in your work area setup
- Four exterior electrical outlet
- Interior lighting with convenient switch
- One heater
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a quote request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights. Browse our modification options or just let us know what you’re thinking of.
Need a modified container ASAP?
From insulated storage units to deluxe offices, we have a full line of pre-modified containers in stock that are ready to sell or rent!
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions. From container homes, to generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.