Renting a Container
All our yards have 20′ and 40′ basic containers for rent. For other products, please contact our sales representatives to confirm the availability at your local yard.
You can pick up your container from our yard, or our experienced logistics team can help you sort everything out from pick-up to delivery.
Call us today at +1 800-561-9530 or submit a quote request below for rates.
Are you ready to rent a container? Please call us at 1-800-561-9530 to place your order, or submit a quote request and one of our friendly sales reps will contact you. Our rentals are flexible and our staff can also arrange long term discounts, large order discounts, and buyout options.
You will be asked the following information to complete your transaction:
- Where you are calling from (your location)
- The size of the container you are looking for
- Your billing address and contact information
- Your delivery address
- How long you plan to rent the container for
- Your credit card information
- Any information you can provide about your delivery site (see Delivery and Logistics in our Container buying guide section 10)
- Preferred delivery date
The Sales Rep will use the above information to complete a rental contract. Your delivery will be arranged as soon as a signed rental contract is received and payment processed.
The following aspects of renting are important to note:
- Delivery costs to and from your site are in addition to the rental rate.
- Only some rental units are available for sale. Let us know upfront that you would like the option to buy out your rental, and we will select an appropriate unit for you.
- Our minimum rental charge is for 2 months; however you can return the unit at any time.
- When you no longer need your container, let us know and we will arrange for pickup.
- To ensure consistent quality for our customers, rentals are inspected. Please take care of your rental unit to ensure no additional repair charges are incurred.