Double Door Shipping Containers
The double door shipping containers have two sets of floor-to-ceiling container doors, one at each end, providing enhanced access to your storage items. Ideal for storing items you need to use regularly or the storage of cars, motorcycles or snowmobiles as you can enter or exit from either end. As with the single door containers, these double door units also have a floor space of almost 148 ft2, (302 ft2 for the 40′ model) providing an instant, highly secure and affordable storage solution for almost any application. All our containers are inspected to be wind & water tight; keeping your belongings safe from the elements.
of our Double Door Shipping Containers
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof.
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at both ends with lockable door handles
- Shipping approved ABUS lock enclosure
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling
of Double Door Shipping Containers (standard and high cube)
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a quote request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights. Browse our modification options or just let us know what you’re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions. From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.