The open side containers have full width side doors on one side in addition to the floor-to-ceiling door at the end. With one side of the container able to fully open it becomes easy to securely store and access long items such as lumber, pipe, kayaks, or load & unload storage items via forklift.? Also popular as temporary retail shops/displays as the unit can securely store the products at night, then open up during the day to create an interesting and inviting display for customers to visit.? All our containers are inspected to be wind & water tight; keeping your belongings safe from the elements. This option is only available for 20′ length containers.
of our Open Side Containers
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at one end with lockable door handles
- Full width side doors allows for unlimited side access to storage area
- Shipping approved ABUS lock enclosure
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling
of ?Open Side Containers
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a?quote?request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights.? Browse our?modification options or just let us know what you?re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions.? From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.