Single Door Shipping Containers
The single door shipping container is our most popular seller for urban, residential and commercial uses. Available in 20 and 40 foot lengths these containers feature two full swing doors on one end that offer a secure, convenient storage solution. The 20′ container offers 148 ft2 of storage space and the 40′ container has 302 ft2 available. All our containers are inspected to be wind & water tight, keeping your belongings safe from the elements.
of our single door shipping containers
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel.
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof.
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring.
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware.
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at one end with lockable door handles.
- Shipping approved ABUS lock enclosure on new containers.
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling (most used 40′ containers do not have forklift pockets).
of single door shipping containers (standard & high cube)
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a quote request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications ?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights. Browse our modification options or just let us know what you’re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions. From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.