Container with Roll-Up Doors
These units are perfect for storing items you need regular access to.? Roll-ups are easier to open than container doors and provide convenient access to almost the full length of the storage area.? Roll-ups are also popular with self-storage facilities, and with industrial sites where heavy storage items are moved using a forklift.
- Spray foam insulation on the ceiling to prevent condensation
- Roll-up door(s) along the left side with reinforced frame
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at one end with lockable door handles
- Theft resistant padlock enclosure box
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a?quote?request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights.? Browse our?modification options or just let us know what you?re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions.? From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.