Container with Three Side Doors
These 20’ High Cube and Standard units are perfect for storing items you need regular access to. Three container doors along the left side provide convenient access to almost the full length of the storage area, without compromising the security, durability or weather resistance of the container.
As with all our containers, these units are durable, secure, wind and water tight, and fire resistant.
- Three floor-to-ceiling container doors along the left side with reinforced frame
- Floor-to-ceiling container doors at one end
- Theft resistant padlock enclosure boxes on all 4 sets of container doors
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof.
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a quote request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights. Browse our modification options or just let us know what you’re thinking of.
Need a modified container ASAP?
From insulated storage units to deluxe offices, we have a full line of pre-modified containers in stock that are ready to sell or rent!
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions. From container homes, to generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.