Cut-down containers start as 20? or 40? units which we will gladly cut down to your desired length.? Once the desired length has been achieved, raw steel is painted to match the original color.? All our containers are inspected to be wind & water tight; keeping your belongings safe from the elements.? Contact us for a quote on a custom container length to suit your needs.
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof.
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at one end with lockable door handles
- Shipping approved ABUS lock enclosure on new units
of our Cut-down containers
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a?quote?request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights.? Browse our?modification options or just let us know what you?re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions.? From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.