Extra Long Containers
The longest containers available (and transportable) are used 53 ft containers. 53 ft long containers are also an extra 6” wide, providing over 60% more internal storage capacity than a 40 ft standard height container. These containers are specifically designed for truck & rail transpor. Features on these units sometimes vary, and aluminum is sometimes incorporated into the construction. Available in used condition only.
- Durable and fire resistant construction made from COR-TEN anti-corrosive steel
- Sealed and welded construction – wind & water tight, rodent proof.
- Fully undercoated hardwood flooring
- Rust resistant paint coatings & door hardware
- Floor-to-ceiling doors at one end with lockable door handles
Looking to buy or rent?
Know what you want? Submit a quote request for rates and availability or contact us at 1-800-561-9530 for any other inquiries.
Want to add basic modifications?
ContainerWest has been modifying containers for decades, and can easily add features such as a man door, window, insulation and lights. Browse our modification options or just let us know what you’re thinking of.
Interested in a custom solution for your enclosure needs?
ContainerWest specializes in custom manufacturing of container-based building and enclosure solutions. From generator enclosures, to multistory modular facilities, we have the experience and resources to design, build and deliver your container-based project.