All our yards have 20′ and 40′ basic containers with doors on one end. Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Grande Prairie and Dawson Creek locations usually stock office and/or insulated and heated containers. Please contact our sales team for mini containers and reefers availability.
- 20′ standard containers with doors on one end
- 40′ standard and high cube containers with doors on one end
- Offices and heated containers (most locations)
- Mini containers (select locations)
- 20′ standard and 40′ high cube reefers (select locations)
You can pick up your container from our yard, or our experienced logistics team can help you sort everything out from pick-up to delivery.
Call us today at +1 800-561-9530 or submit a quote request below for rates.
Are you ready to rent a container? Please call us at 1-800-561-9530 to place your order, or submit a quote request and one of our friendly sales reps will contact you.
You will be asked the following information to complete your transaction:
- Where you are calling from (your location)
- The size of the container you are looking for
- Your billing address and contact information
- Your delivery address
- How long you plan to rent the container for
- Your credit card information
- Any information you can provide about your delivery site (see Delivery and Logistics in our Container buying guide section 9)
- Preferred delivery date
The Sales Rep will use the above information to complete a rental contract. Your delivery will be arranged as soon as a signed rental contract is received and payment processed.
The following aspects of renting are important to note:
- Delivery costs to and from your site are in addition to the rental rate.
- Our minimum rental charge is for 2 months; however you can return the unit at any time.
- When you no longer need your container, let us know and we will arrange for pickup.
- To ensure consistent quality for our customers, rentals are inspected. Please take care of your rental unit to ensure no additional repair charges are incurred.